The high school has three lots available for student parking - Red $250, Black $200, Gray $175 lots. If the number of requests exceed the space available, we cannot guarantee a parking permit for every student who requests one. A permit will be reserved for students that have completed payment and all the steps on the Schoology parking course. All vehicles driven to school must be registered through the schoology parking course. Additional vehicles and vehicle changes can be made to the Parking and Attendance Secretary in the Main Office.
2021-2022 Parking Permits
Registration and payment for 2021-2022 Student Parking Permits will open Monday, July 19 at 7 a.m.
How to get a Parking Permit:
- Students must complete the parking Schoology course. Access code: 9XPB-N7NR-TG34Z
- Pay for parking permit through Smart School.
- Permits will be available for pickup at SAHS August 20th at Pony Roundup.
- Present photo id at time of pick up.
- Be sure you have completed the Agreement, Registration and payment before the time of distribution.
Please use the 58th street entrance off of Stillwater Boulevard for campus access. All other entries are closed during school hours. Designated parking spaces are located in front of the building, as well as in the first row adjacent to the Staff Lot. All visitors must enter through the main entrance and report to the receptionist. Please pre-arrange visits with staff prior to entry.