For the 2023-2024 school year, SAHS will no longer offer tiered student parking lots and pricing. We will now offer one general student parking lot permit for $200/annual. Parking permits will be available for sale on SmartschoolK12 to Seniors and Juniors on August 8th at 3:00pm.
Sophomores may purchase a parking permit starting on August 28th as long as they can show that they have a valid driver's license (in person in the white pony center).
If the number of requests exceeds the space available, we cannot guarantee a parking permit for every student who requests one. A permit will be reserved for students that have completed payment and all the steps on the Schoology parking course. All vehicles driven to school must be registered through the Schoology parking course. Additional vehicles and vehicle changes can be made with Ashley Johnson in the white pony center.
2023-2024 Parking Permits
Registration and payment for 2023-2024 Student Parking Permits will open Tuesday, August 8th at 3:00 p.m.
Required In-Person Rule Review
In order to obtain a SAHS parking permit students must attend an IN - PERSON meeting with SAHS administration to review rules and expectations related to safety. In person meetings will take place in August of each school year. Please visit the White Pony Center if you need to complete this step.
How to get a Parking Permit:
- Students must complete the parking Schoology course. Access code: JXH3-Z25C-56D74
- Pay for parking permit through Smart School.
- Permits will be available for pickup at SAHS in the white pony center anytime on/after August 21st
- Present valid drivers’ license at time of pickup (no exceptions)
- Be sure you have completed the Agreement, Registration, in person meeting and payment before the time of distribution.
Adding The Parking Course to your Schoology account
- Select COURSES from top menu
- Select MY COURSES or MANAGE COURSES
- Select JOIN A COURSE
- Enter Access Code JXH3-Z25C-56D74
*If Access code does not work, it’s likely you already have the course added to your MY COURSES
Please use the 58th street entrance off of Stillwater Boulevard for campus access. All other entries are closed during school hours. Designated parking spaces are located in front of the building, as well as in the first row adjacent to the Staff Lot. All visitors must enter through the main entrance and report to the receptionist. Please pre-arrange visits with staff prior to entry.