For the 2022-2023 school year, SAHS will no longer offer tiered student parking lots and pricing. We will now offer one general student parking lot permit for $200/annual. Parking permits will be available for sale on SmartschoolK12 to Seniors and Juniors on July 25th at 3:00pm.
Sophomores may purchase a parking permit starting on August 19th as long as they can show that they have a valid driver's license (in person at the high school office).
If the number of requests exceeds the space available, we cannot guarantee a parking permit for every student who requests one. A permit will be reserved for students that have completed payment and all the steps on the Schoology parking course. All vehicles driven to school must be registered through the Schoology parking course. Additional vehicles and vehicle changes can be made to the Parking and Attendance Secretary in the Main Office.
2022-2023 Parking Permits
Registration and payment for 2022-2023 Student Parking Permits will open Monday, July 25 at 3:00 p.m.
Required In-Person Rule Review
In order to obtain a SAHS parking permit students must attend an IN - PERSON meeting with SAHS administration to review rules and expectations related to safety. Meetings will be held in the Main Forum room at SAHS. Students may choose one meeting to attend from the following schedule:
- Tuesday, 8/9 at 8:00 am; 9:00 am; 2:00 pm; 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, 8/10 at 8:00 am; 9:00 am; 2:00 pm; 3:00 pm
- Thursday, 8/11 at 8:00 am; 9:00 am; 2:00 pm; 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, 8/16 at 8:00 am; 9:00 am; 2:00 pm; 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, 8/17 at 8:00 am; 9:00 am; 2:00 pm; 3:00 pm
- Thursday, 8/18 at 8:00 am; 9:00 am; 2:00 pm; 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 24th 4:00pm and 6:00
How to get a Parking Permit:
- Students must complete the parking Schoology course. Access code: J362-FDGF-4JQXN
- Pay for parking permit through Smart School.
- Permits will be available for pickup at SAHS anytime on/after August 19th
- Present valid drivers’ license at time of pickup (no exceptions)
- Be sure you have completed the Agreement, Registration and payment before the time of distribution.
Adding The Parking Course to your Schoology account
- Select COURSES from top menu
- Select MY COURSES or MANAGE COURSES
- Select JOIN A COURSE
- Enter Access Code J362-FDGF-4JQXN
*If Access code does not work, it’s likely you already have the course added to your MY COURSES
Contact Shelly Phernetton, firstname.lastname@example.org, 651-351-8009 or
Ashley Johnson, email@example.com 651-351-8040
Please use the 58th street entrance off of Stillwater Boulevard for campus access. All other entries are closed during school hours. Designated parking spaces are located in front of the building, as well as in the first row adjacent to the Staff Lot. All visitors must enter through the main entrance and report to the receptionist. Please pre-arrange visits with staff prior to entry.