SAHS Academic Support Information for Families
The following information may be helpful to families in assisting their student during distance learning.
SAHS Digital Learning Daily Checklist
- Check your email!
- Check for messages through Remind
- Look in Schoology for instructions, videos, and assignments
- Look on Schoology/Skyward for grades and missing assignments
- Update your agenda with due dates and assessment dates
- Check your backpack for any classwork and/or materials
- On the virtual learning days, map out your time in your agenda so you know WHEN and HOW to complete all of the tasks your teachers have assigned to you
- If available to you, setup reminders/alarms on your devices for your various learning tasks
Teacher’s Office Hours:
Teachers have office hours available MondayThursday from 8:10-8:40 a.m. and 1:40-3:10 p.m. and potential office hours times on Friday. Contact your teacher to find out the best way to connect over email or Zoom.
SAHS students are available to help their peers with subjects in which they need assistance, or provide help navigating distance learning. Students can sign up for 30 minute sessions every Friday from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
We are here to support you throughout the day whether in person or virtually. If you would like to be connected with an academic coach please let your counselor know or contact Mrs. Pupungatoa in the Black Pony Center at pupungatoak@ stillwaterschools.org or 715-781-6428.