Prom 2021 Information
After a year of making constant adjustments, SAHS is pleased to announce plans for Prom 2021. While COVID considerations will require us to make additional adjustments to this year’s Prom, we are excited to offer an opportunity to celebrate our senior students.
Prom will be held on Saturday, June 12 from 7:00 - 11:00 PM as an outdoor event at Pony Stadium at SAHS.
As advised by the Minnesota Department of Health and in consultation with students, a date for Prom was selected after the conclusion of the school year in order to avoid any potential quarantine restrictions that might affect students during the last weeks of school during Final Exams and graduation.
To assist with safety protocols regarding capacity, Prom is intended to be open for SAHS/ALC Class of 2021 seniors only. If there are tickets remaining, SAHS/ALC seniors will be allowed to bring a SAHS/ALC junior as a guest to the prom. Only SAHS/ALC students may attend the SAHS Prom; we will not accommodate guests from other schools or districts.
COVID protocols will be in place for this event. Students will be required to wear masks over nose and mouth at all times. Students are not allowed to attend in groups of more than six and must maintain six feet of distance between themselves and other groups. No food or beverage will be served.
- Saturday, June 12, 2021 | 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM | SAHS PONY STADIUM
- Number of Tickets Available: 705
- Cost: $45 per ticket
- Available for Purchase by Seniors Only: Monday, May 10 - Friday, May 14, 2021 online via SmartSchoolK12.
- COVID Waiver: A COVID Waiver will have to be signed by the student and parent guardian when completing the online ticket purchase.
- Ticket Pick Up: May 17 – May 21, 2021 1:00 – 1:45 PM at Pony Plaza Ticket Window (located near the entrance to Pony Stadium). Tickets must be pre-purchased May 10-14. Tickets will not be for sale at this time.
- Guest Tickets:
- If there are tickets remaining after May 14, tickets for SAHS/ALC junior guests will be available for purchase on a first come first served basis. Individuals must have the approved guest pass, COVID Waiver and $45 payment (cash or check) and must make the purchase in person.
- May 24 – May 28, 2021 1:00 – 1:45 PM Pony Plaza Ticket Window (located near the entrance to Pony Stadium).
- Before attempting a purchase, a guest pass must be obtained from the student’s pony center and approved by the appropriate assistant principal. A COVID Waiver must be completed by the parent/guardian and student.
In Other News
The SAHS Community Scholarships Ceremony will take place on Monday, May 10 at 1:00 p.m.
Yearbook Ordering Information
Information regarding ticket sales, pickup and other details regarding Prom 2021.
Alex Steil is among 3 high school students up for MN Journalist of the Year.
Quarter 3 Bell Schedule: March 8 - March 26
Quarter 4 Bell Schedule: April 5 - June 3
Friday Bell Schedule: All Fridays through the end of the year
A & B weighted and unweighted honor rolls for 1st semester 2020 - 2021.
It's time for students to return their Quarter 2 textbooks and materials, and pickup resources for Quarter 3.
It's time to get your new parking permits.