Last chance to submit immunization records
Immunizations records/exemptions must be submitted by Oct. 3
All students must have an up-to-date immunization record or a legal medical or non-medical exemption form on file with their school's health office by next Monday, Oct. 3. Learn more. Per state law, students who do not have the following documentation of immunizations will not be allowed to attend school:
- Immunization record to document vaccinations
- Medical exemptions (must be signed by a health care provider)
- Non-medical (conscientious) exemptions must be signed by a parent/guardian and notarized.
So what do I need to do?
- If you’ve already submitted up-to-date records or exemptions to your school, you do not need to do anything at this time.
- If you’ve not yet submitted updated vaccination records or exemptions, you will need to do so this week. Find contact information for your school's Health Office.
- Missed a required vaccination? Please make an appointment with your local clinic or medical provider. Washington County also offers low cost vaccines by appointment the First Tuesday of every month from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Learn more.
- Please notify the Health Office at your child’s school if you have an appointment scheduled after Oct. 1.
In Other News
A calendar has been approved for the 2023-2024 school year.
Stillwater mountain bikers placed 1st and 2nd in the Minnesota Cycling Association All State Finale.
More than 500 juniors and seniors participated in the Game Day event which focused on personalizing their post-high school plans whether that involves college, career or military.
Student journalists from Stillwater Area High School won numerous awards at the Minnesota High School Press Association’s (MHSPA) State Convention.
All students must have an up-to-date immunization record or a legal medical or non-medical exemption form on file with their school's health office by next Monday, Oct. 3
The Stillwater FFA Chapter earned a Blue Ribbon at Minnesota State Fair.
Stillwater Area High School seniors have been named semifinalists in the National Merit Scholarship Program.
Eight students from 5 countries are attending Stillwater Area High School this year.