Academic support for students
High school can be stressful, but you're not alone. We are here to support you every step of the way. Here are some resources to help students find the help they need to be successful.
- Teachers/Staff Directory
- Office Hours Support (connect with your teacher to find out when they are available)
- Time Management: Organizing your time is a skill. Click on the link to learn some ideas about how to structure your time effectively.
- Study Skills: Ever get done with studying and two minutes later don’t remember what you went over? View this website for some ideas on how to study effectively! Here is another video as well.
- Peer Tutoring: Available every Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Fill out this form to get started
- Credit Recovery: If you did not pass a class required for graduation please contact your counselor to get signed up for Credit Recovery.
- Change to Chill: Stress reduction exercises and support